Teaching and exchanging
sba is an interface for teaching, exchanging professional knowledge and skills, and applying environmental concepts and methods in partner countries.
In addition to the implementation of networks of international, regional and national experts in applied ecology, sba has an in-depth knowledge of environmental management and a large experience in the transfer of knowledge and know-how
Thus it organizes trainings, interactive e-learning sessions, conferences and seminars to encourage and promote the involvement of national actors for the environmental good governance, sustainable development and social responsibility within the enterprise.
During its activities for the environment, sba has also developed tools and techniques designed with the help of professionals for professionals.
Among these trainings:
- Strategic Seminar on Globalization
- on Corporate Social Responsibility
- Course on Network Management
- on Eco-management
- Personalized training
- Waste Management Training from A to Z
- Environment and Business
- Short Training Courses on Eco-management Tools
- Advanced Studies
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Sustainable Management